Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tears run dry..

The tears was run  dry..
only heart still beating..
and breathing..
but the soul was empty..
everything has been taken..
only me is here ..
but my mind still blur
it just like saying bye bye to me..
the mountain that try to climb..
still far far away ..
i'm falling down many times..
countless and hurts..
like a bird no wing to fly..
and the strips of kite was cutting down..
just  afraid to fall and gone...
the circle of life also change like weather..
snowy,stormy and rainy ...
the future please don't leave me ..
alone and  cold in the dark...
but give me the second chance...
how long could i stand and be apart..
even it hurt the most..
still up sad me and walk away..
never know where ..
hard to smile and pretend..
i know i can do it over again..
just too close..
although it hurt me the most..
i'm trying to do my second chance in life..
hope my destiny and my pray will listen..
and rescue by God..
coz my tears was run dry ..
and this how my heart cry..

1 comment: