Thursday, May 19, 2011

the last hopes~~

for the last hopes that i cry..
for the last end of suffering...
for the last of hardest time..
for the last of drowning...
for the last not living in the dark..
for the last of my sacrifice....
but really hopes that god heard my pray..
and help me for the last..
begging you please do so..my destiny into you...
i'm nobody anymore...
just nothing to the zero...
priceless of saying anything..
light please go on again...
sickness,hyper sadness and sorrow,
nobody cares and knows...
can't reveal the truth coz it hurts ..
alone and cold...
death in the silence of sorrowness...
kill  the soul...
blowing it away by air....
really alone...need u stand by me...
for the last hopes that no more tears falling down..
praying...begging...please....help....

No comments:

Post a Comment