Wednesday, May 11, 2011

incurable bleedi'n..

the bleeding just too deep..
incurable and do not have the medicine..
just waiting time of dying...
alone and cold hearted..
the smile has been taken away from me..
the heartbeat also was stop beating..
like in the middle of desert no way to go..
lost and hopeless..
the day that i go through just meaningless..
no more sunny day  but only the rainy day..
it is so hard to say by words..
speechless till i do not know..what will happen on next day..
all my dreaming broken into pieces of glass..
why is it so difficult for me..
i'm nothing unlike others who up to the sky ..
but me who still at the bottom who cannot fly coz of losing  the wing..
only can see them at the sky with the drying tears..
this is the bleeding in my heart that incurable and make me stop beating..
my life just full of sorrows and darkness...
Ya ALLAH AMPUNKAN HAMBAMU INI SESUNNGUHNYA AKU TIDAK MAMPU UTK MENEMPUHI DUGAAN MU KALI INI DAN TERLALU SUKAR UTK KU TERIMA KENYATAAN HIDUPKU INI...

No comments:

Post a Comment