Sunday, May 8, 2011

tamparan hebat....dan terlalu sedih..

that should be me feel the success..
that should be  me had a smile..
but it turns otherwise..
all are sadness and the tears..
until i felt of despair n sorrows..
i cannot take it anymore ..
make me speechless n heartbroken..
too hurts and deep..
all has been destroyed..
my dreams n life..
all are turns darkness..
cloudy days only i can see the day of my life..
everything was gone n useless..
even all the sacrifice also worthless..
why my road of destiny too hard..
i never ask for more ..
but only the taste of being pass..
i/m only the normal person.
as to be graduating student just want it to be smooth..
and then all the plan can be done..
rightnow everything is hopeless ..
too sad for me..
i just can't take this burden anymore...
this is heavy for me to carry on..
how about my parent...what i'm gonna to tell them..
don;t want hurting them too..
for the last sem this is the most tamparan hebat for me..
all my happiness was gone and no smile of my face..
only the sadness and the tears..
pada saat saya terima berita kegagalan di saat genting penentuan hidup..
saya tak dpt terima kenyataan ini..
setelah bermatian usaha..
dan ini ujiaan yg saya tak dpt hadapi..
kerana terlalu berat bg saya utk terima..
akibat tamparan hebat saya terus demam terkejut selama beberapa hari..
YA ALLAH MAAFKAN HAMBAMU INI DAN MAMA SAYA JUGA MINTAK MAAF KERANA HAMPAKANMU......

1 comment: