Tuesday, December 28, 2010

someone tell my heart...

i try to tell my self,
it's really over...
that is just to late  ,
for me go back there...
need to walk away  ,
need to keep my pride ,
on with my life...
gettin sick n tired of this situation...
somethin deep inside just  ,
can't seem to face it....
i'm not goin back but  ,
somehow i can't say goodbye....
someone needs to tell my heart  ,
get it to believe that is over...
tried n tried thousand times... 
i'm still here ,
i can try to walk away but ,
i only seem to end up nowhere...
i made up my mind  ,
that's the easy part...
someone need to tell my heart ,
i deserve better n it kills me..
that i'm holdin on...
i need to be strong ,
let u go.....
someone please tell my heart...
if i can't convince my self  ,
what i'm gonna do...???
what i;m gonna do...???
someone please tell my heart....

No comments:

Post a Comment