Tuesday, December 21, 2010

i'm sorry.. please forgive me..!!!

Please forgive me..
i'm begging you..
i'm really sorry..
never meant to hurt both of u..
but please understand me...
i'm also never ask to be like this..
i'm already did what i need to be done..
since i came here never playin' around..
just to reachin' my dreams..
is it wrong if i have my own way..
not following what u want from me..
i'm just an ordinary daughter who thirst ur love ..
who have  own dreams and ambition..
but u never seen me in different way..
not better than others..
even i've already tried my best..
but never satisfied u..
i'm just like a shadow existed in front of u ..
nobody notice and feel the existence..
just by her own..
tryin' hard to proof that can be the best and somebody..
but still cannot be touch and feel bcoz  i'm only the shadow..
even u'r not supportive but make me feel deep down n isolated..
everytime i'm fallin'  down..
i'm still prayin' for ur goodness ..
until i'm dyin'  with the silence heart..
     but...
please forgive me ..
       and ..
not leave me alone..
please hold my hand..
coz i really need both of u in my life..
i'm never askin' for more..
even there is no fair treat i just can accept..
even i'm cryin' by my own for the pain and hurts..
just plese don't leave me..
i have nobody anymore..
please forgive me..
give me a time to heal the pain..
give me one more chance to stand up once again..
i'm begging u..
please understand me...
i'm also have a feelin' but just keep inside ..
so nobody know my sufferin just kill me slowly..
i'm so sorry ...
for not being what u want  but what i want to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment