Friday, December 3, 2010

please don't walk away...

i can't believe that u ending relationship with me
after all those spending time together
       baby can't u see?
everytime we fight i put my pride aside
i always let u win
just to end those arguments
never want to hurt u
        then
i don't want to hurt u now
never want to tell u lies
i just wanna to treat u right
every day and every night 
just wanna stay by ur side
          trust me 
and u will see
i  will never break it 
coz ur heart is my heart
i want u to be here next to me
coz i love u baby can't u see?
never wanna change our destiny
 i try my best gave u
everything u want n more
baby open up ur eyes
can't u see i 'm hurt inside
u the only one for me that
   i want by my side
i dont know what to do
    and
what to say
what can i do 
to make u stay
just trust me n u will see
don't walk away....
i need u to stay.....

No comments:

Post a Comment