Monday, January 3, 2011

a.l.o.n.e..

   i feel so lonely..
nobody cares what i feel..
just like that..
everyone who i love just left me..
one by one..
   nothing left for me anymore..
only me who miss them so much..
tryin' hard not to erase..
but kept them in my mind like a beauty frame..
 in my heart just empty ..
     cold and freeze..
both of u who brought me up..
      also never takes care of me..
but don't worries i never blame u..
but just feel so lonely..
  n left be broken...
even  i keep down in my heart..
i promise it will never hurt u..
because i love u 4ever..
    in my sorrows n silence heart..
though i passin' through it ...
     since childhood until now..
ever never hurt u...
   just feel so lonely...
nobody left with me...
so i just need to move on my life..
   n try to tell my self..
that i should walk away ...
  in my alone path..
with the frozen heart ..
         and being a.l.o.n.e...

1 comment:

  1. jgn salu rasa sedih syg,
    msing2 ada khidupan msing2,
    yup i noe, mmg susah nk lupa sumone yg pnah kita suka but believe me, after this, sumone yg lain akan msuk lam hdup kita, just take this slowly, jgn asyik ingt perkara lepas

    p/s:love is a temporary madness. it erupts like an earthquake and then subsides n when it subsides you have to make a decision.

    ReplyDelete