Wednesday, June 15, 2011

thank you God...but..??.

ya ALLAH i'm thankful 4 YOU..
HEAR MY PRAY N BLESS ME..
syukur n alhamdulilah 4 given me the chance..
my sacrifice has been paid..
but i'm apology if i'm being greedy..
n not appreciate for what i have..
i know everything belong to u...
i can lost it when u say so..
but believe me i never betray u...
thank you 4 giving me back the smile even just a moment..
but right now , at this time i just feel to much sad..
speechless to say it coz it hurts me to much...
only the tears could be fallin down...
shall i just leave ...
the misery too pain..
am i wrong 4 chasing my dreams..
i know that i'm just a shadow ...
when the  night come i'm gone..
everyday i never forget to pray 4 them ...
i'm not perfect but please understood me..
mercy even i'm nothing..
let me see the blue sky n grab the star..
give me a little time to prove it...
so i'm not falling slowly  as a sinking boat..

No comments:

Post a Comment