Thursday, June 9, 2011

low blood pressure...

lately never feel better..
everything not well..
mind ,body n soul...
feel cold n dizzy..
around me spinning..
does it happen because ..
too much that  drive through..
all the thorn n difficulty alone..
tired of all those thing..
not strong anymore to face it ..
the life just so hard for me..
 becoming weak n weaker all the day..
this happen 4 me not only right now but long time ago..
coz  thought that only migrain it just going worst..
untill faint n then has discovered that  had it..
just need to be careful more next time..
if too much streesful in my life it could be disaster..
trying to stop thinking n begin with breathing fresh air..
but can't coz a lot of thing make me wories day by day..
what should  i do...
coz don't have anybody by my side..
rightnow only me can force of my life..
hope everything going well soon...
my life,my destiny n my fate...

No comments:

Post a Comment