Thursday, June 23, 2011

candle in the wind..

have lost ..
really need to go..
like candle in the wind..
the light of candle not stand..
it's let me down..
u never know...
i'm going  i'm going..
never ever love again..
not wait 4 yesterday ..
never ever see the past..
the darkness not being scared anymore..
coz when i believe of myself...
i'll be struggling hard to gain back what i want..
i don't care of restless or hardship in life..
only me can light again the candle..
only me can choose the path...
even the path may be wrong...
but i will settle down the issues...
not drive myself insane...
and you just need to wait & see..
it's not take any longer...
b'coz i can let u go..
pushing away...
although i'm still hurt...
i hope the pain ..
just like candle in the wind...

No comments:

Post a Comment