Wednesday, February 23, 2011

请让我不要再次下降-"plaese not let me fall again for the last time."(TTT_TT)

i feel deeply so sad and hurt too much..
my tears can't stop falling down ..non stop 
bleeding inside till cannot stop the blood from coming out..
i feel like just cannot to be cure anymore..
what i need to do please tell me hardly ..really dont know..
why everything which i give all my life and time and sacrifice..
but everything has been screwed up..
what is not enough  and satisfied please tell me..
i'm really begging you..
it 's like nothing with my sacrifice..
i just feel too misery that cannot to be bear anymore ..
i just feel tired to run and run..
how abot my dreams i just dont want to give up,,
i'm really cant stand it anymore..
why the shadow of darkness just can't faded away ..
is it i'm has been cursed or what?
i'm suffering for too long..
i dont want to fall again and stay in the darkness..
please  not let me fall for the last time..
begging you badly..
please this time give me successful only for once not ask for more.and for last time..
why it is too hard..
why my sacrifice doesn't worth..
what's wrong..
just tell me..
i'm really need the sunshine in my life..
no more cloudy days..but the tears of successful and happiness..
need it badly..
it make me lost my soul n my determination...
(even when i'm writing this article i'm in the condition of crying)
just too sad till speechless..
please do not let me fall again for the last time in my life..
COZ REALLY AFRAID AND SCARY TO FALL AGAIN..
请让我不要再次下降..(TT_TT)





No comments:

Post a Comment