Friday, January 28, 2011

me,karate n sungai...huhu (^____^)

love u too much my hobby
cannot separate anymore with myself
never ever leave it again
i'm dyin when leave it before
that's my most mistake ...
even need to kiss the Aikol floor just take it
who dare to do that
haha ...
only karate ,mandi sungai early morning at weken even so cold
like crazy man it doesn't matter,
jungle trekking n camping give me new breath of oxygen
far away from hustle n rustle
all those activities just make me alive again..
huhu...
not forget i have new hobby too jogging n playing badminton ...
what such an interesting activities...
just full of the day...
really make me happy n release ...
 healthy life ...no sadnesss
this is  really me nobody can restraint it...
i'm love'n it ....!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment