Thursday, July 7, 2011

trust , believe ,& understand me..

this time i just need u..
trust me and believe me..
understand me too...
only these that i ask for..
not other things...
but why both of u always against me..
is it i'm really wrong 4 every movement or the path that i take..
why never support me..
i'm only have  both of u..
why only look to the other person rather than me..
i'm the only one as ur child no one else...
i just want u to pray 4 my safety n my successful..
thats all i need..
even ur love was given to other but not me..
i'm trying so much to be independant...
even this time is the most difficult 4 me...
i really facing it..
really hard 4 me ..
i dont know what to do anymore..
i just need to move and move on until don't know when the end..
suffering and misery just too much till indescribably..
mom n dad please trust me n believe me n understand me..
i'm really begging of u but i never forget to pray 4 u...
even how hard my life right now n routine..
(chambering + part time jobs + dslp )  = (~ _ ~)
don't push me but support me..
please do so...

No comments:

Post a Comment